This is a multi-bootable Windows XP SP1 Integrated Super CD which put 8 different English versions of Windows XP Professional, Home Edition, Media Center Edition and Tablet PC Edition together into one single CD. (In order to fit main contents of the 8 OS's onto one single standard 80min/700mb CD, the LANG sub-folder under i386 directory of each OS is not included. This should not be of a matter if you do not work on languages other than English.) Other than multi-bootable, the CD is equipped with an Autorun CD-Menu to make it more user-friendly under win32 environment. There is a Tools Folder which contains useful tools, and utilities to be used with the Windows XP.
- Primary Windows XP Professional, MSDN Volume License Version, i386 folder located under \
- Alternate Windows XP Home Edition, Corporate Volume License Version, i386 folder located under \WXHVOL
- Alternate Windows XP Professional, Retail Version, i386 folder located under \WXPFPP
- Alternate Windows XP Home Edition Edition, Retail Version, i386 folder located under \WXHFPP
- Alternate Windows XP Professional, OEM Version, i386 folder located under \WXPOEM
- Alternate Windows XP Home Edition, OEM Version, i386 folder located under \WXHOEM
- Alternate Windows XP Media Center Edition, i386 folder located under \WXMFPP
- Alternate Windows XP Tablet PC Edition, i386 folder located under \WXTFPP
- Windows XP Professional or Home Edition, Corporate : Generated by XP-Key Generator (\XPKEYGEN\XPKEY.EXE)
- Windows XP Professional or Home Edition, Retail : Generated by XP-Key Generator (\XPKEYGEN\XPKEY.EXE)
- Windows XP Professional, OEM : XJM6Q-BQ8HW-T6DFB-Y934T-YD4YT
- Windows XP Home Edition, OEM : JQ4T4-8VM63-6WFBK-KTT29-V8966
- Windows XP Media Center Edition : C82GJ-YH627-72GBT-R7XV7-M7Y4B; Upon first boot, it will ask you to activate before you can logon. click yes to activate. Select Phone option, select change Product-Key. Enter this key: XJM6Q-BQ8HW-T6DFB-Y934T-YD4YT, select Update key. then select Remind me later.
- Windows XP Tablet PC Edition : VJT7M-8KKHT-GXQ6B-RX639-94FMD
- Boot from CD and select one of the 8 XP's to install
- Under DOS, run i386\winnt.exe of your selected XP (it is strongly recommended to run DOS smartdrv.exe first). e.g. X:\WXHFPP\i386\winnt.exe /s:X:\WXHFPP\i386 /t:D (X is the drive letter of your CD and D is the drive letter of your target hard-disk where you want the copied temporary files to be put and the WinXP to be installed)
- Under Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000/XP, run setup.exe or i386\winnt32.exe of your selected XP. e.g. X:\WXHFPP\i386\winnt32.exe /s:X:\WXHFPP\i386 /tempdrive:D (Please observe the Notes to install Alternate XP's as described below)
- Under Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000/XP, you can also use the Autorun CD-Menu to install the selected Primary or other Alternate XP's. (Please observe the Notes to install Alternate XP's as described below)
Since this is a N-in-1 CD which has moved all the Files/Directories of the alternate XP's one level down the root, we therefore need to use Advanced Options during the Setup of the alternate XP's if you do not boot the CD directly but want to install under Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000/XP:
After you have input the Product-Key, you will be in "Windows Setup" screen. From there you click the "Advanced Options" button to go to that window, you then check both of the 2 boxes in the lower part of the window:
[X] Copy all installation files from the Setup CD
[X] I want to choose the install drive letter and partition during Setup
By doing this, the system will make a copy of files from the correct source path of your CD to the hard-disk first instead of searching the \i386 in standard CD installation. You then will not have trouble of being asked constantly to insert CD or being reported of missing files because of the redirected i386 directory. This is similar to make installation from source on network or hard-disk.
by Michael K.H. Au-Yeung, on December 15, 2002.